ASOS Magazine: October 2011: Lily Collins by Tom Allen


New October 2011 issue of ASOS Magazine featuring cover star, LILY COLLINS, 22-year-old American actress-on-the-rise from The Blind Side, Priest, and co-starring with Taylor Lautner in the upcoming thriller Abduction (Sept 23). Having spent most of her life traveling between LA and London (yes, her dad is pop star Phil Collins), Lily is talented and modest with a penchant for clothes. ASOS shot her in Montreal where she’s filming next year’s blockbuster movie, The Brothers Grimm: Snow Whitealongside the “evil queen,” Julia Roberts. Photographed by Tom Allen.


LILY COLLINS for ASOS Magazine (*Lily wears an ASOS soft chiffon midi dress on the cover) Lily in Bloom : With her first lead roles coming up, actress Lily Collins is ready for action as the fashion world’s newest crush

FEATURE and BEHIND-THE-SCENES footage is live now: www.ASOS.com/magazineIPAD version launches this Friday, September 2nd

About filming Snow White…“It is so surreal.  Everyone calls me “Snow” on-set and I’m working with Julia Roberts!”
-About The Blind Side…“When I got that movie, no one on-set expected it to do what it did, so there wasn’t that pressure of it being a huge budget movie.  It’s almost better that I didn’t get cast in something that had so many expectations from the get-go.”
About her upcoming film Abduction… “I never thought in a million years I’d be doing stunts, flying off trains, setting people on fire, running through swamps at night, but it’s fun and I love taking chances.”
About Karl Lagerfeld...”I heard talk at the table he was leaving and I hadn’t met him yet.  So I grabbed the PR person, and remember sprinting through the Met Museum in my Chanel dress and huge Chanel shoes just to say hello to him.”
About fall fashion...”I’m into big sweaters, and cool combat boots.  I love mixing and matching things.  Autumn/winter is great, because you’re able to mix feminine and masculine.  Cool army jackets with dresses, tights and boots.  I love having that masculine, edgy touch but being flirty and fun at the same time.”

Comments

Disclaimer

☝︎

Smile Blog does not claim ownership of any image/ content displayed. All articles are the personal opinions of The Smile Blog. Any external image/ content used will be credited accordingly. If you're the owner of the image/ content, and want it to be removed, we will gladly do so or have not credited you properly. Contact us

FTC: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click links and make purchases via affiliate programs we are apart of.

This site uses COOKIES to deliver its services. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Learn more



Reader's Favourites